For an instant, younger fresher looking skin follow this instruction and watch our video for steps to steps on how to DIY Lymphatic and Facial massage using Sang Recovery Balm
Direction: Apply a generous amount between the palms to liquefy, then massaging firmly using a circular motion all over the face and neck add more balm if needed, continue the facial massage for up to 10 mins or longer if desired, as you massage the balm on the skin, concentrate more on the area where the skin is dry or flaky as you will find the dead skin cells will all rub off, this treatment is a great nourishment treatment for the skin It helps to maintain, regenerate and restore healthy glowing skin and combat the signs of premature aging. The highly concentrated formulation also helps to repair skin damage and assist in healing wounds and scars.
Whom or when should I do the Massage treatment?
- Suitable for everyone, can even be used on baby skin
- As part of skincare routine weekly
- Post skin treatment where the skin is dry and flaky
- Changes of seasons where the skin can be a bit dry and dehydrated and can use a bit of a boost
- Can be used on young children and baby to stop their face from drying out, sore and red when coming into the winter months
- After wind and sunburn
How often can I do the facial treatment on my skin?
- The first week: you can do the Massage Treatment daily if the skin is very dry
- The second week: you can do the massage treatment every second day or until the skin has returned to normal. Thereafter a weekly Massage treatment with Sang Recovery Balm can be done to maintain a soft, healthy, and glowing complexion.