Which of the Sang Balm Collection to use?
Sang Recovery Balm is the best as this contain the full high concentration of the anti-ageing as well as all the healing and nourishing ingredients, but for younger skin or people with a budget, our Sang S.O.S. Balm has the same ingredients as or Recovery balm but in a lower concentration.
Sang Lavender Balm and Sang Vitamin E Balm is also another option, especially when using on the body.
Whom or when should I do the Massage treatment?
- Suitable for everyone, can even be used on baby skin
- As part of skincare routine weekly
- Post skin treatment where the skin is dry and flaky
- Changes of seasons where the skin can be a bit dry and dehydrated and can use a bit of a boost
- Can be used on young children and baby to stop their face from drying out, sore and red when coming into the winter months
- After wind and sunburn
How often can I do the facial treatment on my skin?
- The first week: you can do the Massage Treatment daily if the skin is very dry
- The second week: you can do the massage treatment every second day or until the skin has returned to normal. Thereafter a weekly Massage treatment with Sang Recovery Balm can be done to maintain a soft, healthy, and glowing complexion.